The Power of Real Orange Oil
Howard Orange Oil uses the cleaning power of real orange oil to break down dirt and wax build-up on your wood furniture. Only the fresh scent of oranges and a lasting shine remain on the finish.
Finished or Unfinished
Howard Orange Oil cleans and polishes antiques, furniture, cabinets, and other wood surfaces without drying your wood finish. For unfinished and oiled surfaces, it cleans and enhances the depth and natural beauty of the wood grain. Use Howard Orange Oil every time you dust.
- Food for your FurnitureReview by Faith9
Having now used this particular Orange Oil there is no way I would go back to the oil I was previously using.
I found this to be so quick & easy to use. It seems to nourish furniture, in particular, I have an ornate bamboo piece that I have always found difficult to look after. Over time it had become lack lustre and dried out even though I was using a well known brand of oil. One use of Howards Orange Oil worked wonders.
A great advantage for me is that I don't like the smell of most Orange oils, this one however is quite subtle.
Outstanding (Posted on 7/01/2016)
- The good oil...Review by LaManuka
- Worked wonders on my timber blinds, TV unit and my ancient (and very much neglected!) Indonesian chest of drawers with mother-of-pearl inlay, even the mother-of-pearl is gleaming. A little bit goes a VERY long way and it certainly smells better than the supermarket brands. (Posted on 7/01/2016)
- WOWReview by Annette16
- Absolutely love this product. I used it for the first time and fine scratches came out which I wasn't expecting and the shine. My wood is amazing. Honestly very surprised as exceeded expectations. (Posted on 7/01/2016)
- A must Have .... For furnitureReview by Mali
I have used this before and then could not find it.
I have a lot of teak furniture and this brings it to life. Easy to use and furniture looks new and hydrated. Thanks (Posted on 7/01/2016)